Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day 32 - Kitty's excellent adventure

My cat is spoiled - very spoiled.  He sleeps most of the day, gets fed on demand, decides when and how I am going to pet him, and relies on me to clean up after him when he makes a mess.  When he insisted on an Aspen ski vacation, I knew there was no point in arguing with him - he always gets his way.  So I loaded up the car and we set out on the long 17 hour drive to Colorado.  He shared a few thoughts with me along the way and once we finally arrived:

"Uhhh, WTF is up with the car and this pet carrier - didn't I order a private jet for this trip?  I am NOT happy, lady!"


"Vegas, baby!  We're going to stop and catch The Pussycat Dolls show, right?"


"This backyard is only big enough for one of us, Mr. Fox.  Go on and scrounge for your food in the snow further up the mountain while I enjoy my Newman's Organic Cat Food in the warmth of the house."


"It's a powder day!  Why aren't my skis waxed and ready to go?"


Yes, he's a demanding little critter with lots of attitude.  But at least there is a bonus in it for me while I attend to his latest whim - I get to enjoy a few days of skiing!  :-)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment